Friday, February 29, 2008

February

  • mistaken for strangers

    2 steps forward, 1 step back.


  • I will have great work ethics.
    My senior project will go well.
    I will be an honest person and a great friend.
    My mother will be financially stable this year.
    I will be accepted into Pepperdine University and receive a sufficient amount of money from them for the 2008 fall semester.
    I will be in great mental and physical shape by the time I graduate high school.
    I will receive exceptionally good grades at the end of my 12th grade year.

  • Is a classic. For sure.
    And whoever is singing on Idol right now, doesn't sound too good

  • It didn't live up to my expectations. I thought it would've been much better. But it was the first episode, so maybe it'll get better. I guess I'll give it one more try. And that guy Jed's kinda cute. Bonus. And the main character, Dillan I believe, is more of a vlogger than a blogger. Well, no. She's both. She writes and records.
    I just write. But not to the extent that she does. She goes into detail of the day and her thoughts. I just write to write. Sometimes I get a tad deeper, but not everybody can read those. Sometimes I have it set to diary or preferred list. So if you're reading this, that means I trust you and you're on my preferred list. Congrats. Big accomplishment huh? But trust probably isn't the right word, but whatever. I'm still having a little issue about that.
    According to someone, "I need to start learning how to let some things go. They've noticed that sometimes when bad stuff happens, I block myself out from the world. I've blocked them out and it's like I'm in a bubble or something. And then it seems like I don't want to move on cuz I get scared of wat might happen." I suppose they're right. Of course I didn't tell them that, but they pretty much hit the nail on the head. I really do need to change.

    This past month has been going really well for me. This week has seemed extremely slow and I think I know why. I haven't seen or talked to the person who's been in my thoughts the most. Hopefully when I get a chance to talk to him, or just see him, I'll get out of this funk.

    Now this blog was kinda lengthy and kinda deep. I think this is how all of them should be. I always have a million things in my mind, so I should let them all out right?

    I think I will. But I can't just start now. It wouldn't make sense. I think a good starting day would be graduation. 74 more school days left. Graduation is pretty much when my life really starts. I'm going to be thrown into a world of adults and real life. I need to have a way to chronilogically document this crazy period in my life. What better way than to write?
    I'll probably write a bs one on here since everybody's on here, not that anyone reads these though, and I'll probably write a good deep one on some other site that I doubt anyone I know is a part of. I've already posted several and have gotten positive feedback from totally random people... and not in a creepy way.

    I really should've studied for my calculus test. I'll be okay.

  • I'm tired of waiting to hear from colleges!

  • The ad at the top of the page isn't for the cursor site! How exciting! It's for The Other Boleyn Girl. It's a pretty good one too. I've never seen one like it before. It has like movie clips going on. Normally there's just pictures, but this one has actual clips!

    And I saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for the first time today. It was pretty good. Nothing special. But it made me realize that I wish I had friends like that. I have best friends, but none as close as those girls were. Maybe I'll have one of those kinds of friendships eventually... perhaps my roomie next year? Or maybe I'll get stuck with a weirdo that I have nothing in common with lol.

  • I think XXX is my new favorite flavor of vitamin water. I didn't like it at first, but its grown on me.

    Today was pretty fun. I woke up earlier than I had to, went to breakfast, sorted oranges and had some laughs, watched Charlie Bartlett, slept, and watched SNL.
    And Charlie Bartlett was pretty good. The ending sucked though. Movies have had some lame endings nowadays. What's up with that?

  • ... was better than Homecoming. Sorry Jesus lol.
    The atmosphere was nice. Not too many people. Just enough to have a nice time. But the dj kinda sucked. And he was the creepy guy that I always see at the gym. And I think he refs basketball too. Freak!
    Tonight went well. Derek was good company as always, Tania did her thing as Queen, Rebecca made me laugh, and Blake was crowned King.
    So I've been to everything this year so far. All that's left is Club Condor, Prom, and Sadies, and I think I'll be set.
    Livin' senior year up.

  • Derek and I will have a great time at the King of Hearts Dance.
    I will look great in my dress for the King of Hearts Dance.
    I will have great work ethics.
    My senior project will go well.
    I will be an honest person and a great friend.
    My mother will be financially stable this year.
    I will be accepted into Pepperdine University and receive a sufficient amount of money from them for the 2008 fall semester.
    I will be in great mental and physical shape by the time I graduate high school.
    I will receive exceptionally good grades at the end of my 12th grade year.

  • My mom is a bomb chef whether she thinks so or not.
    I love everything she makes.
    Well, not everything. There was no saving that talapia.

  • ... I post a blog, the same ad shows up. The cursormania one, for all the free cursors. I mean, EVERY TIME! I started to keep track last week.
    At least it isn't one of those scary ads or one of those extremely stupid flashy ones. This one's a little glittery, but nothing too bad I guess.

  • Whoever says that they have no regrets is lying. Sure, everything happens for a reason, but there's always something that you wish didn't happened the way it did, and you wish you hadn't done whatever you did, the way you did it. It's regret, and it's natural. There's one incident in particular that I regret the most. Had it happened an hour or two earlier, I bet my life and friendships would be in a much better state.
    Don't get me wrong, things are going fairly well for me right now. There's some stuff going on that I'm loving

  • ...no games I want you exclusive...
    Oh, those boys. I hope their cd is good... And Donnie's... And Danity Kane's.
    They probably will be. And I hope P!ATD's cd is good too. I've been waiting for that one for a while.

  • I've decided today that I will marry a famous athlete. But some athlete's won't do. Like I won't marry a gymnist... or a curler... or a ribbon dancer. I'll marry a football player, or a swimmer, or a baseball player. Something cool like that. Preferably a football player though. I like their pants
    And it'd be nice to go to all their games or events or races or meets or whatever they do. And we'd probably have a nice house... with a pool... and a basketball court... with an indoor movie theatre.

    And girls varsity basketball lost No more games.
    But I got to see Derek for a little bit so that was worth the loss ... and waiting for 40 minutes for miss Becca Beck.

  • Today was much better than yesterday.
    And laughing with Bre and Jerry was most definitley the highlight of my day.

  • I believe this time last year I was either sitting by the fire outside, or watching Everbody Loves Raymond. I hate that show, But right then, I couldn't have been happier. Last Valentines Day was wonderful. This year's, not so much.
    School was okay I guess. Nothing out of the ordinary. And Derek was my lovely Valentine so that was nice <3
    But after school stuff just kept going wrong. That happens I guess. I'll live.

    And I am super confused as to a certain event that I guess happened several days ago. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. It seems like it just happened to happen. Like everything else was suddenly dropped and then this happened. Whatever. Kudos to them.

    It's times like these that I wish I had my license the most. I need to get out of this house. I need to drive around to clear my head, or go drive to the bestie's house so I can talk to them. I really need to talk to them.

  • I will have great work ethics.
    My senior project will go well.
    I will be an honest person and a great friend.
    My mother will be financially stable this year.
    I will be accepted into Pepperdine University and receive a sufficient amount of money from them for the 2008 fall semester.
    I will be in great mental and physical shape by the time I graduate high school.
    I will receive exceptionally good grades at the end of both 12th grade semesters.

  • Nathan, I don't understand.
    All year he likes someone for like a week.
    Then we go out and he ends it, then tries to take it back.
    Then he says he's head over heels about Bre.
    Then he says he still really likes me and wants to go out again.
    THEN I hear he's with Antonia, the bitch that hates me. I have no clue where she came from since the last three events happened in one week.
    That is why he will never be my bgf. He blindsides me.

  • idk... It seemed like an okay title.

    So I really want Derek and I to happen. I hope it will. I think it will. It will.
    And I really want to know what Kimi knows.
    And Nathan needs to back off and stop being a little bitch.

  • Today was pretty cool.
    Practice went well. I'm not as out of shape as I thought I was. I got through it. And the coaching staff is all new, but they seem to know what they're doing and sounds like they're taking it seriously. And two of them knew who I was, so that's always good.
    And then I went and saw The Eye with Derek. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, but it had it's moments. It was more suspenseful than scary. And then we walked around and got some soda and fries... and listed to some oldies lol. And I finally got my white Paul Frank sunglasses that I will be rockin' tomorrow.
    Today was gooood.

  • The declaration made on November 23 is a no go. But too bad.

  • I saw Hannah Montana in 3D with Kim Kim Cachow today. Yes, Hannah Montana. It wasn't all that bad actually. It was cool the way it was in 3D. I would've liked it better if it was someone I liked... more... but it was okay.

  • rash decisions. Stupid ones at that. I need to stop. I knew it wouldn't go well, and it didn't. I should've listened to myself. But I won't screw up anymore. I have a strong feeling that something great will happen soon and I can't afford to be stupid and mess things up.
    I'm controlled by my heart. I'm controlled by passion. I need to listen to my head because most of the time it's right. I know what I want and what I did isn't getting me any closer to my goal. If my decisions are rash and I know they aren't right, I can't go through with them anymore.
    From this day on, lol, I will use my head and listen to myself.

  • I will have great work ethics.
    My senior project will go well.
    I will be an honest person and a great friend.
    My mother will be financially stable this year.
    I will be accepted into Pepperdine University and receive a sufficient amount of money from them for the 2008 fall semester.
    I will be in great mental and physical shape by the time I graduate high school.
    I will receive exceptionally good grades at the end of both 12th grade semesters.

  • I fell asleep last night. But my day was nice. Held hands with Derek again =] and I went and got ashes. But I didn't do my English homework...yet.

  • Today was the big day. I turned 18. But it wasn't all that I figured it would be. I figured it would be a big deal, but it wasn't. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. It was just like a regular day with a lot more hugs than usual lol.
    But it was nice =]
    Bittersweet kinda.
    I'm 18. I'm pretty much an adult. But I think technically you aren't an adult until you're done with college or something like that. I heard it somewhere.
    And I was thinking a lot about my birthday last year. That one was big. It was a surprise party with all my friends and I was with the boy I thought I loved. I couldn't have been better. This year, I saw most of my friends, not all, and I don't have that special someone with me.
    I did however spend the evening laughing and grubbing away with my bestest friend. I think that was the best part. Even though I ate myself into discomfort lol.
    And I bought two scratchers today. I won a ticket. Pretty lucky I guess.
    A year ago today I was 17 and extremely happy. Today, I'm doing alright, but I think I have a lot of great things to look forward to in the near future.

  • Is theeee cutest song ever!
    I can't stop listening to it!
    It's by Colbie Caillat, the Bubbly one, and it is overwhelming with adorableness lol.
    It's too perfect. It totally coincides con las mariposas
    And those mariposas, I like saying that word, made it pretty darn hard for me to concentrate today, but that's totally okay. It's worth it. I can work through it.

  • Las mariposas!
    They were kinda around back in November, but just for a sec. And that was because I wasn't thinking. I should've known better.
    But these feel real. These feel right. I don't want them to go away. It's been about a week of waiting, and now they're out in full force. I love it.
    It's about time. I missed them
    11 months of waiting.

    Ahhh! I love this feeling! I hope I'm not getting excited for nothing. But I think I have a legitimate reason to feel this way. And I think it's mutual. I hope it's mutual.

  • To think that 24 hours ago I was slow dancing to the last song of Winter Formal...

    I can't stop thinking about how great last night was. Maybe it wasn't so great to other people, but I had a wonderful time. I'm just so glad everything happened the way it did. Of course, some things could've went better, but everything happens for a reason right?
    And tonight was nice too. I went to dinner at Northwoods Inn with my family for my birthday and got my grub on lol. I am soooooo full still. Tomorrow's up in the air as far as Disneyland goes though. It might rain. But if I go, it'll probably just be for a little bit. But hey, it's Disneyland.
    February might be my month. Maybe this is when everything will finally be right. I sure hope so. It feels like it's going to be right.

  • Best one for sure. No doubt.
    The limo ride was nice.
    The venue was nicer than I expected.
    I went with some of my closest friends.
    The food was good.
    The music was good. (They played my song )
    And my date was extremely charming and quite the gentleman. Best one out of the three. Sorry other two

    Tonight was a blast and I am soooooooooo tired and delirious right now, but it was worth it.

  • Derek and I will have a wonderful time at Winter Formal.
    Everything will work out with the limo.
    My firends and I will have a great time.
    I will look great in my Winter Formal dress.
    I will be an honest person and a great friend.
    My mother will be financially stable this year.
    I will be accepted into Pepperdine University and recieve a sufficient amount of money from them.
    I will be in great mental and physical shape by the time I graduate high school.
    I will recieve exceptionally good grades at the end of both 12th grade semesters.

No comments: