I had a panic attack last night thinking about what’s going to happen when school starts and I went into full blown catastrophe mode when I got my “reassurance” message. My conscience was calling me a foolish romantic to think that I could just make things better, if only a little. I made no difference. I don’t regret my gesture since it made me happy, but I do feel foolish and embarrassed by it. I really did think things would get better. I was too late and I should have known. I didn’t make a difference. I might have made things worse. I did irreparable damage and I don’t think there’s anything I can do to make it better. I fucked everything up way too much and I just have to deal with the consequences, like losing friends.
I finally stopped crying around 3 and walked around the house saying “I’m okay I’m okay I’m okay,” but I wasn’t. I was mad at myself. I needed to get out of the house. I needed to run away. I needed a drink. I needed to hide. I needed my meds. I needed to be okay.
I think I’m done. I don’t want to be, but I don’t think it’s wise to keep trying where my efforts aren’t wanted/won’t do any good. I can’t fight for something that isn’t there anymore. Hope isn’t good enough, but at least I can really get on with things now. At least I tried. At least I proved how far, literally, I’ll go. I really do have to start over this year. I think I’m done blogging too. It’s been a good run, but it’s caused more harm than good. And if I need to say something, I should just say it. No more writing to cyberspace where nobody reads it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment