I didn’t sleep too well on account that a certain cat woke me up every 2 hours to cuddle. Cute, but unnecessary. And the weird dreams continued. I dreamt about graduation, only it was Cal’s, and I dreamt about a track meet/BOM. Odd.
Today was extremely chill. I spent most of it watching “Jersey Shore”, then I watched “The Next Food Network Star,” the “The Glee Project,” took a break to eat, watched “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” and then more of the Shore. But I was also multi tasking. I’ve been drawing up multiple concepts for the BOM logo and have been trying to get the just right, and I finally started doing them on the computer. I didn’t just start, I finished. I finished 3 designs and now I just need to see which one Courtney likes best and then I can finish with the rest of the promo stuff. I’m actually really excited about it. Now I just need to bust out 4 more poster designs plus a calendar before the 19th and I’m set.
No comments:
Post a Comment