eeee!
Current mood:
You know... the sound Mini Me makes? Eeee!giddy
Anyways... I am sooooo excited for next Thursday! It's not even funny how excited I am. I can't wait to wear my letterman jacket, and get my car, and see my friends, and cheer at the football game, and go eat at Norms.
So excited!eff yeah! I'm going to see Hoobastank on the 30th with Philip, and maybe Copeland and The Faint with Courtenay, and I'm probably going to see GREG LASWELL in November with her too! So excited! gee I am starting to question my relationship with Philip. I don't want to question it, but when people are telling me I jumped into it way too soon, I start thinking that maybe I did. Maybe I did jump into things way too soon. Maybe we should have gotten to know each other better before we took things beyond friendship. I feel like I don't really know him that well. Maybe I could have been getting to know other guys too. Maybe I would have found my Prince Charming. I will find him eventually. I'll know when I find him. Philip isn't it. ay ch ch Laura is so cool. We're just chillin on the couch, eating grapes, reading comics, and doing homework. It's fun.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
10/13-10/16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment