Friday, October 24, 2008

10/21-10/24

  • hoarseThat's what my voice is from today.

    I sang the whole time I was driving, which was a long time, and I sang loudly. I haven't sang loudly in forever. It was nice.
    And then tonight we (me, Vee, and Bre) were busting up as always. I miss laughing that hard. I haven't been able to laugh that hard without them. I don't know if that will happen any time soon, but we'll see...

    I really don't want to. I was soooo excited to see my friends, but I don't know if they're all coming. And Katy isn't coming which is a major bummer. It's just going to be me and Philip, which is going to be a little weird, but whatever.
    And I can't drive home tonight. I'm pissed about that. Whatever though. I might as well just stay there. I'm only coming back tomorrow for 2 hours for a stupid quiz. Big deal.
    I do not want to go home. I rather be depressed and bitchy here, than at home. Pepperdine's my home, not Whittier.

    I don't really know what to post tonight. Nothing really happened.
    I ate pie. That's about it.
    Nothing special.
    Tomorrow should be nice though.

    It was amazing!
    Best part of the week so far.
    Jon Mcloughlin's performance was really good. I hadn't heard any of his music aside from the song in Enchanted, but I really liked the stuff he played tonight.
    And Joe White was phenomenal. Plain and simple. He spoke with a passion and I really got his message. He was just so into what he was trying to portray to us. It was great.
    I can't wait to read his book... but I'm going to have to.
    I have loads of homework to do this week. I have a paper due tomorrow. It's only 3 pages, so it should be fairly easy to write. And then I have a pretty important speech to do Wednesday. That's going to be a lot of work. I'm not going to spend as much time as I'd like with my friends this weekend =[

No comments: