aye
What do I want?
I want to be a good person.
I want to be a good friend.
I want to make myself and others proud.
I want to find myself a prince charming.
My prince charming will be wonderful.
He will be smart and use correct grammar.
He will be the perfect mix of geek, prep, and jock.
He will be extremely chivalrous.
He will be handsome and strong.
He will keep my heart safe from harm.jay I used to love Blue Jays until I found out they steal other birds' eggs and eat them. Now that's just mean. There's a few that like to hang out in the tree outside our window, but not as of late because it's been too windy to just chillax in a tree. At least I would imagine. But I'm not a bird, so I wouldn't know. Tomorrow should be interesting... Kay! I LOVE BEING SPONTANEOUS! elle I still miss that girly. Anyway... Tonight was fun. I was supposed to go out with Philip tonight, but we were having some trouble of thinking of things to do. So when we were trying to figure it out, my friend Jason IMs me and says he needs a date for a SigEp thing in 20 minutes. So I said I'd go with him since those were definite plans and I didn't have set plans with Philip. So I rushed to get ready and met him over in RHO and waited for the rest of the SigEp guys. Then we all went to dinner at Red Robbin and had ourselves a nice time. *The SigEp boys were out playing football, then the guys in charge told them they had 30 minutes to shower and find a date* **Jason's my new buddy from band and he has a gf back in Texas. No worries** Then Philip came over and hung out til 1. After he left I hung out in Laura and Erin's room talking to Laura and Laura about stuff and waited for Erin to come home from her date. She finally came home a few minutes ago and spilled the deets. Now I really need to get some sleep.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
9/29-10/2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment