pot luck
Today was weird.
I woke up and went to church, still delirious from last night, and that was normal I guess.
Then I was intercepted by Sara and Laura on my way to the cafe for lunch. They invited me to a potluck at the president's house, so of course I tagged along. I ate waay too much, but it was good.
Then afterwards I rode with Laura to The Promanade where we saw Vanessa Hudgens give a concert. It was cool/stupid all at the same time. We only stayed for a few songs and went shopping afterwards. I bought some cute stuff.
We got back a little after 5 and then Philip asked me to go out to dinner. I thought for sure it would be a real date so I got all dolled up, but no. There were 12 people. It sucked.
So as soon as we got back to campus I grabbed my laptop and headed to the library to get some homework done.
And now I'm here texting somebody I shouldn't be texting...french dip Today was totally fun and weird. Everyone in my suite was gone today. Laura and Erin went to Laura's for the weekend, Becah and Laura were at Step Forward Day, Amber and Julie were out shopping, and Katy met up with her boyfriend in Santa Monica. So that left me. I wasn't really ready until 11, so I read a little and messed around with my ukulele until around 2:30. Then Philip came over and we watched a movie and then watched stupid videos on Youtube. Before we knew it, it was 6:30. So we went down to dinner and left a round 7:30. After dinner we went on an adventure to find Hero's Garden. We found it. It was pretty and all, but I was expecting more. We ended up staying there til quarter til 10. When we got back to Hayes, Katy was back and we hung out in our room til about 12:45. Then Philip and I went and pelted Katy with raisins while she was outside on the phone. It was hilarious, considering we were both really tired. I am like delirious right now. Tomorrow should be interesting. Vanessa Hudgens... young folks Today felt fast and slow all at the same time. I woke up around 9:20ish and did some last minute things for my English homework. Then around 11 Philip took me to CVS to go get some CDs that I needed. I hung out back at the dorm for a bit, went and got lunch, hung out some more, and then went to class at 2. Best English class yet! We wrote for like five minutes, turned in our homework, talked about the next unit, and then he let us go early since it was Friday. I think I was back by 2:40. Then I just hung out until 4, and then I started freaking out a little bit about my bassoon lessons at 5. If I had my inhaler, I would've used it. But the lessons were fine. My instructor is like a hard core musician and is totally serious about bassoon. She pretty much talked and played through the whole lesson. I was supposed to get out at 6, but I got out like at 6:30. She's enthusiastic about me learning the correct way to play, so I guess that's a good thing. After that super long lesson, I went down to dinner with Katy, Amber, Becah and Abby. Philip met us down there and we all chatted for a while. The we moved the chatting to the sandbar, and after, to Hayes and then Eaton. And now I'm back at Hayes, kinda sleepy, and writing this. list 39 My mother will be financially stable. I will find my prince charming. My prince charming will be an attractive athlete. I will be a great driver. I will have a car while at Pepperdine. Rebecca and I will have a lasting friendship. Katy will be an awesome roommate. Katy and I will become best friends. I will be set financially while at Pepperdine. Everything will be fine with Pepperdine.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
8/20-8/23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment