Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8/24-8/27

  • i drink your milkshakeI never got that SNL skit. I guess I needed to see that one movie with that one guy with the hair and the preacher kid that was in Little Miss Sunshine.


    Anywayz...
    Today was pretty good.
    I slept in til 9, missed my econ class, but my book came today, so I'll just read and catch up. No biggy smallz.
    I talked to mi madre on the telephono about the weather. That was nice.
    Ummm... I caught up on The Secret Life. But I'm totally bummed because it was the season finale. There are so many unanswered questions. I need more episodes!
    Philip and I watched Frankenweenie. I didn't cry this time.
    I messed around on Ukulele for a bit, even though I should've been practicing bassoon. I'll practice before class tomorrow. It's all good.
    I went to dinner with Katy before class. I normally don't get to eat dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so this was nice.
    Then I had orchestra. It just so happens that we're playing a harder version of a song EWMS played at Carnegie Hall. It brought back memories for sure. I miss New York.
    Then I read Genesis 1-11, which was interesting, and then Philip and I watched Finding Nemo and some random videos of some girls that I'm friends with on Facebook.
    Good times good times.
    And I'm going home tomorrow...

    ...to wait until Friday.
    Philip asked if we could be more than just friends, so I said yes. Why wouldn't I? I really like him.
    But what did that mean?
    More than friends.
    That could be lots of things.
    So when we were hanging out tonight he said, "I think we should change our Facebook status."
    So I asked, "To what?"
    And he said, "Well, I think we should change it to 'In a Relationship.'"
    If that's what "more than friends" means, I'm okay with that.
    He's a really nice guy. We're both a little quiet, but I'm sure that will fade away as time goes on.

    It's obvious I have feelings for Philip, and it's obvious that it's mutual. I'm flirting my little heart out, but I'm not getting much back. He says he needs to talk to me about something one on one, and we've had loads of alone time, but nothing happens.
    I'm giving him til Friday to step up, or I'm moving on.

    My days have been all out of sync ever since I moved to Malibu. I've always been used to going to school 5 days a week, 8-5, and then having the weekend. But literally being at school 24/7 kinda screws you up a bit. So there were countless times today that I forgot it was Monday.
    I woke up around 5:15 this morning and I couldn't fall back asleep. It sucked. I had a bad dream, so I guess that's what triggered it. It wasn't even all that bad, but it kind of was... idk.
    My 8 o'clock was econ which is pretty chill. It's a big lecture class, so I can get away with doodling as much as I want, which is nice. And he plays movie clips in between sections that pertain to economics to keep us alive. And my favorite part, breakfast. He lets us go get breakfast. I always get oatmeal, but why mess with a classic?
    I got back to my room a little after 10 and stayed there for a while. I was supposed to eat lunch with Philip, but Erin was giving me a hard time last week about not going to lunch with her and she started making me feel guilty that she was going to have to wait til 3 for Laura again, so I went with her. I should set up appointments or something...
    I don't think I did much between lunch and Speech at 4.
    Speech was incredibly lame, but afterwards I came back down and got ready to watch some football at Philip's house. I miss football games for sure. Especially the football pants...
    Philip's house was beautiful, his family was super fun, the food was great, and his d o double gizzle was adorable. We didn't watch much football, but that's okay. On the way back we drove through the canyon, which was super scary and fun at the same time. And we hung out over here for a bit until my hall meeting started.
    I've been chatting with Erin and the Laura's since the meeting ended, but I think I'm going to bed pretty soon...

No comments: