Sunday, September 28, 2008

9/25-9/28

  • em

    I miss that little drama queen.

    el cuarto comĂșn
    yup. that's where I am and that's where I've been for the past hour or so working on my paper. I picked a stupid subject, but I'll make it work. I want to have at least 5 pages for my rough draft tomorrow and then the real thing is due on Tuesday and it needs to be ten pages. I don't know if I can do ten pages. Seven, maybe. Ten, I'm going to have to make stuff up. But it will get done regardless. I always get stuff done.
    Clutch.

    Last night was intense. Philip and I left school around 11:20ish and we didn't get back until 2... AM. That was a really long time to be out. I shouldn't have gone out, but I wanted to, so I did. And I enjoyed our outing.
    We drove down PCH, parked across the street from Cher's house, kinda, got in the back seat, and made out for hours. Fun.
    I just don't want things to go too fast. I'm a horn dog and I tend to pull boys in, but I don't want to do that with Philip. I don't want to corrupt this one. I always move too fast with boys. It's fun and I enjoy it, but I need to calm down.
    I'm not going to make any big moves until he does. I'll let him control what we do from now on. I'm down for anything, so he's in charge.
    I like guys in charge anyway
    I want more action, but I have to wait. I can't go too fast or rush into anything.

    I don't like peas. I always eat around them.
    Anyway...
    I talked to Rebecca and Tania today and it was wonderful!
    I miss them terribly and all of my other friends too.
    Skype it nukkas!

No comments: