Monday, December 15, 2008

12/12-15

  • the remedy

    My face will be blemish free by the time I go back to school.

    Idk if I'm catching up from finals week or if it's the medicine I'm taking for my teeth, but I am just uber tired lately. I fell asleep for a few hours already, woke up, started writing this, and now I can't wait to go back to sleep.
    And it's weird that tomorrow's Monday and I won't be at school. I won't be at school for a few Mondays...
  • Every time I've come home, maybe about 4 or 5 times, since I've started school, my dog's really happy to see me, but my cat completely ignores me. However, ever since I came home Thursday night, he's been really nice to me and all cuddly. It's weird. I like it, but it's weird that he likes me this time. Maybe he knows I'll be staying more than 3 days this time.
  • so im doing this now.
    I got my wisdom teeth taken out today. As soon as they put the IV in, I was out. I barely remember anything until I was getting ready to leave. I'm pretty drugged up, so I've been loopy since then, but I'm starting to feel a little pain. Nothing terrible. I've had gauze in my mouth all day and I can't feel my lips or chin, but whatev.
    We'll see how tomorrow goes...

No comments: