Thursday, December 11, 2008

12/8-12/11

  • bye bye pdine

    It was weird leaving school today. All the other times I've left, I come back before the weekend's over, but I'm gone for a little less than a month this go round. It was weird seeing people leave, knowing that I won't see them until January, and some I won't ever see again. It was especially weird seeing my suitemates leave. I spend so much time with them every day/week/month, that not seeing them that often is going to be weird... and boring. It's probably going to be real boring without Katy around to act stupid with. I could always act stupid by myself, but that's stupid.

    Last finals night.
    My speech final went really well, and since I got out early and Katy and I couldn't find Rice Krispies on campus anywhere, I went to Ralphs to get some. I was back in Hayes before Katy was finished were her speech final.
    We went to dinner and then I was back to hittin the books. I got to 480 last night, but not until 4. Not too bad.
    I finished my book around 11:15 then putz around online until midnight when Katy and I went outside to scream. There was an undie run tonight, where everyone runs around in their underwear, but there was no way Katy and I were going to run in our underwear when it's this cold at night. There were only a few people that ran by and they were all guys. It was kinda awk seeing some of them in their underwear. Not flattering at all. Happy trails are no good.
    Anyway, when Katy and I got back, we made Rice Krispie Treats! It was really fun and easy and delicious! We decided that we need to make them more often.
    So now I have a 5 page paper to write. I don't think I'm sleeping tonight, but that's okay. I've done it plenty of time before... back in jr. year.

    Long, long night.
    Had juries for bassoon. They went okay. Nothing special. I'm no music major, or minor, so I wasn't like amazing and I didn't plan on being amazing. I just wanted to get it done and over with so I could go eat. Which I did as soon as I was done.
    Then I read... and read... and read.
    Then midnight rolled around so Katy, Laura, and I went outside and screamed. It's rather quite fun. Katy and I plan on making Rice Krispie Treats tomorrow, so we went to Ralphs again for supplies. We ended up only getting marshmallows because we figured we could steal butter from the caf and find individual boxes of Rice Krispies from the caf, the ccb, and the hawc. If not, we'll just go to Ralphs tomorrow. Oh, and on the way to my car, some guys in socks (in strategically placed spots) and masks ran by and were screaming. It was pretty funny. One of them patted my shoulder, which makes me believe they knew me, but idk.
    After we got back we were being silly as usual, and now I've been reading for forever. I'm not stopping til I get to 480, which is about 100 pages away. Hopefully I won't be up too late.

    Read.
    Acted silly with Katy.
    Took Amber and the suities out to dinner for her birthday.
    Acted silly with Katy.
    Read.
    Midnight scream.
    Acted silly with Katy, Erin, and Laura.
    Acted Silly with Katy.
    Read.
    Probably going to read til 3ish.

No comments: