Sunday, December 7, 2008

12/4-12/7

  • finals night 1

    I didn't start hard core studying until around 9. I'm bad, I know. But before that I was at the bball game, and then I was doing other stuff, and then I went to In N Out with Laura, Erin, Jordan, and Tim.
    And then midnight was the Midnight Scream, where everyone screams for a minute. That was really fun. Katy and I were hungry, so we went to Ralphs to get food and stuff. And now I'm done eating and blogging, so I'm going to get ready for bed, drink a doubleshot, go downstairs by the fireplace and study until I can't study anymore. So probably until my final tomorrow at 7:30 AM.

    Laura, Erin, and I decided on a whim to go to Sig Ep's party. It wasn't really a Sig Ep party, but it was a lot of Sig Ep boys throwing a going away party for one of their bros. They all decided to make up a new frat and call it XXX (ky ky ky/ tri x). It was hilarious. I think Erin and I were the only sober ones, so we were able to appreciate everyone's stupidity. Good times, good times.

    I'm not all that into musicals, but this one was I enjoyed.
    The music was good, the acting was good, and the story line was good. Riskay, but good. Amber was freaking out most of the time, but I tried to ignore her the best I could.

    To start studying for finals.
    Boo.

No comments: