put that in your rhetorical pipe and smoke it
Most dramatic exit EVER.
It was too funny.
I wonder what the class thought.
I need to ask somebody tomorrow, cuz I was outies.almost I'm almost done with my paper. I need one more page, but I'm too tired to finish tonight. I'll do it when I wake up. hold tha phone or at least hide it. And it isn't a phone. It's a rubix cube. Well, a cheap one. I've been playing with it all day and I have stuff to do. When Katy gets back, I'm going to have her hide it until idk when. Thursday I think. No, Friday. ugh... I don't feel well. Maybe if I'm sick now, I won't be sick for Christmas like I usually am. But I don't want to be sick now. I have lots to do this week and finals next week. No good.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
11/30-12/3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment