Saturday, November 29, 2008

11/26-11/29

  • i like waterfalls

    Current mood:cold

    i like butterflies.
    i like rainbows.
    I like chasing cars.

    Oh that Kristen.

    Seeing 2 out of 6 friends I would've like to have seen over break is kind of sad. Granted, I saw 3 of the other 4 within the past 3 weeks, so I guess it's okay. But I doubt I'll be seeing much of that one the next time I'm home... or anytime I'm home.
    Whatev.


    today went well =]
    thank you.
    i'm trying.

    everything will go well between me and father tomorrow.
    everything will go well with my car tomorrow.
    my mother will get off work at a reasonable time tomorrow.
    my mother will be financially stable.
    my student account will be taken care of by december 11.
    i will be able to register for second semester by december 12.

    I didn't know they could last for hours. Last night was not fun at all. Probably the worst night's sleep ever. But not really, since I couldn't sleep.
    Hopefully tonight goes better.

No comments: