ewe
Cuddling with Philip tonight was great.
I would've liked to spend all of that time making out, but whatever.
Oh yeah, we had our first kiss last weekend. The day after I burned my hand.
We have yet to make out.
It'll be a month on Wednesday. That's a record for me.
I would've liked it if he just held me, like spooning, but what we did was fine.
I really want to make out though. I haven't in months and it's killing me.
I'm a horn dog, I can't help it.vee is for variety. that's what my day consisted of. most def a variety. i woke up early for convo pancakes, but there were no pancakes! if i would've known, i wouldn't have woken up for convo. but i did, so erin and i went. and i wore a dress today. it was too hot to wear pants and i would've worn a tank, but i still have a funky tan, so a dress fit the bill. and i had a waffle for brunch. it was pretty good. faith and reason was kinda cool today. we got off topic pretty frequently, but prof davenport didn't mind. speech was fun. we had a joke contest today in class and i came in third. that's pretty cool. erin taught me one last night, so i used that one. then i had pep band, which was pretty chill. then we had an orchestra rehearsal which was super long and boring. we had a break, so my new buddy and i went to get smoothies, and we ended up being late and missing a song. whoops. so once i got back home i just hung out with erin and laura until a few minutes ago. and i don't feel like using CAPS today. double you What's up with Rebecca? She won't return my texts, comments, or calls. Did I do something wrong? Did I write something i my letter that upset her? What's up? I thought we were bffs... ex Laura D. and I spent the evening talking about our past lives and how much we've changed. It was nice. We have more in common than I thought.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
9/17-9/20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment