sleepy
I have been sleepy since I got back from hanging out with my mom.
But as soon as I got back I showered and got ready for orchestra rehearsal. So I couldn't fall asleep.
Then after rehearsal I couldn't fall asleep because I was on the phone.
And then after I got off the phone I ate and watched a movie.
And now I'm sleepy again, but not ready to go to bed.bruises no more Now it's that other one that is so not Pepperdine appropriate. Nice D, nice. FYI: if you're going to study out loud at 1 in the morning, go do it where no sleepy people are around. Or don't speak super loud like some D Suite people... bruises I can't get that song out of my head... Seriously. And I really want to go outside and skip. But I don't want to go by myself. So I guess my skipping will have to wait. delve Today was amazing. I don't know why. It was incredibly deep, but I loved it. I ended up staying with Laura and Bekah til 4, then we all went to bed. I spent all morning and afternoon working on my speech, which was on a pretty deep topic. "Please Hear What I'm Not Saying" - Charles Finn. Look it up. After I gave my speech one of my classmates thanked me for giving it on that topic. I felt really good about myself that I was able to touch someone like that. As soon as I got in from speech, Laura F. asked if I wanted to go bake stuff with her. So I changed into some jeans and tagged along. I don't know if Laura D. told her I needed to talk to her and that's why I got invited to tag along, or if she just wanted me to tag along. Either way, it worked out and we talked anyway. I feel like Laura and I are becoming incredibly close. I like it. She's like my big sister. After we were done baking we headed back to Hayes for some Career Center presentation. I didn't really need to go, but I told Sarah I would, so I went. Whatev. Then after that I was on the phone for about an hour with Rebecca. I was a really nice chat. I needed that. After I got back in to D suite I changed and went out for a run. I haven't ran in forever so I know I'm going to be sore all over tomorrow. But that is totally okay. I've just been thinking about stuff since I've been back home. I love this place.
Friday, September 12, 2008
9/9-9/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment