hit or miss
Miss.
It's only been a week. I waited 2 for Aaron, but Aaron didn't have a whole lot of opportunities before that.
Philip has had multiple opportunities everyday since... idk when.
Today especially. Alone, on my bed, in extremely close proximity. Perfect. But nothing happened.
He did rub my arm a little which got me a little riled up, but I want more. I don't need more, but I want more.
Yo soy una galosa.high speed I really like spending time with Philip. Just hanging out in my room watching tv was really nice. I like being physical, so all this waiting kind of sucks, but it's okay. Just being around him makes up for it. message I can't procrastinate anymore. click for details We must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
9/1-9/4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment