cue
We were supposed to play pool, have a barbeque, and go on a safari to find Mr. Espinoza, but no.
I was supposed to go to a taping of The Price is Right tomorrow, but unfortunately, it got cancelled. So fortunately I don't have to wake up at 6 AM.
For my speech class we have to go in to the Speech Lab at least twice to practice our speech. I signed up to go tomorrow and practice speech 3. But last night I realized I wasn't going to be at school, so I had one of my friends who has that class Monday mornings cross my name off the list.
So it turns out I could have given my practice speech tomorrow. Great. So now I'm going to have to hope I get a spot for 4 and 5.
It's funny how things turn out.Arrrgh! That is my favorite Spongebob episode of all time. You know, the one with the Dutchman's Treasure board game, and Mr. Krabbs thinks it's a real treasure map? That one. It's great. And FYI, Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist is going up on the favorites list. Fo shizz. es fantastico! Blogging every day is kinda cool. I get stuff off my mind and what not. As far as what's on my mind right now... I really enjoy spending time with Philip. He's a really good guy and I like cuddling with him. We've had plenty of alone time, and we're working up to making out, but it's not really happening yet. We kinda did last night and today, but not really. Whatev. And the pie festival was kinda lame. I was expecting much more. But I pretty much spent the whole day with Philip, so that was nice. I miss Rebecca. I wish I could talk to her. I feel like she's upset at me about something, but I can't imagine what. She hasn't been returning any of my messages or anything, and it's kinda sad. tea would definitely wake me up right now, for I am extremely tired. I had a long day, but it was totally fun. I woke up around 8 to get ready to leave for Disneyland at 9:30. We got there around 11 and stayed til about 10. I missed Disneyland for sure. I hadn't been since band went in December, or whenever it was, and I'm not counting Grad Nite. And I missed Kim Kim Cachow. I wanted to do all the silly things we'd do on all the rides, but I couldn't. Not by myself. But I had a really nice time today. Hopefully tomorrow will be good too.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
9/21-9/24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment