opossum
I saw one for the first time today... at school anyway... not ever.
I broke up with Philip. It sucked. He took it well though. I cried a little. I've been getting teary-eyed whenever I think about it.
Not as bad as when Aaron and I broke up though. That sucked for months.October 31 Wonderful day. End of story. Katy and I clicked more than usual today, music was blasting for a few hours, the movie was good, the beach was silly, and now we're just chillin. I think this Halloween has been the best one yet. Though scary movie marathon at Aaron's house is a close second. october Idk why, but October is always a weird month for me. At least it has been for the past 4 years. slow Everything should start slowing down now. I don't have anything major coming up any time soon, so that's really nice to know. I'm going to take a little time off tomorrow and go chillax at the beach for a bit.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
10/29-11/1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment