Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/22-11/25

  • all i want

    is for my account to be magically paid off. I really would like to be able to register for classes and to stop checking to see if the classes I want are still open. And I got charged more money today for my music fee. I thought it was already in there, but no. It's added to the list. I'm just getting more and more stressed about it everyday and I hate it.

    For Christmas, all I want is for my account to be paid off. For my birthday too. I'm totally okay with that.

    I cannot wait to go home tomorrow. I don't know where I'm going, I just know I'm leaving Malibu and not coming back til Sunday. Big deal. I haven't been away from school for that long.
    I'm super excited to eat and to see my family and my friends and all of that good stuff.
    I still need to pack though...

    I don't really know what to write about, so Katy said I should write about stuff... So I am.
    I went to afternoon mass today, so that was new. It was empty compared to 10:30 mass. When I got back I pretty much just hung out here. I went to lunch and dinner, but that was the only venturing out I did. I played ukulele for a while and learned some new songs, but nothing special. I can't really find anything that translates well from guitar to uke. I guess if I tried, I could play guitar. I think I'd be better at bass though. I can read bass clef, I played cello, and I'm used to bass lines, so I don't see why I wouldn't be good at it. Idk.
    I'm super excited to go home. I can't wait to get my grub on! Real food!

    Seriously.

No comments: