Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/14-11/17

  • loll11

    My friends from back home are much different than my friends here.
    Maybe it's because I've known my friends from home way longer, maybe it's because I feel like I'm a different person here than I was several months ago, or maybe it's something else.
    The one thing that I haven't been able to have with my friends here that I ALWAYS and very easily have with my friends from home is a laugh sesh. Like a hardy, intense, almost pee in your pants laugh sesh.
    Don't get me wrong, I've laughed plenty here in Malibu, but not the kind I have with my friends from home.
    This weekend I laughed pretty hard with Bre. It was just us, but it was good. It felt good. It was better than any Pepperdine sesh. Then tonight I was skyping with Rebecca and we laughed pretty hard too. Again, just the two of us, but it was plenty. It felt right.
    Those laugh sesh's might be one of my favourite things in the world. No, they ARE one of my favourite things in the world.

    My dad doesn't understand me. At all.
    He gets me so upset to the point where I start to cry.
    I'm trying to tell him something, but he takes it the wrong way or he gets the wrong idea, and he goes off. And then he tells me that I need to start listening to him and take his advice. It's a little hard to do when he doesn't listen to me!

    Swing dancing was extremely random last night, but it was totally fun For sure.
    And the drive up to SLO was way fun. No traffic whatsoever and I was able to sing as loud as I wanted. I got a little lost, but CHACHA helped me on my way. I went to my first college football game, which the Mustangs won, and that was pretty cool too. SLO is waaaay different than Pdine, but it's nice to experience where my friends are.

    They're sitting on the shelf, and I'm kind of hungry right now, so they look really good. But I'm going to resist. I should eat real food.

No comments: