brrrit's cold.
pillowI ate too late tonight. I ate around 7:30ish and then came back and slept til 10. That nap was wonderful, let me tell you. I was a little cold, but whatev.And then I ran at 10:30, but it wasn't a good one. My stomach was still too full from dinner, so I didn't feel all that great running. I'll make sure to eat earlier or run later next time.
lagging itThe sun's throwing me off.I wake up too early because the sun shines in through the blinds, even when I don't have to wake up for hours. This morning I woke up at like 6:30 and I was all, "Pssh... screw this." So I fell asleep and woke up a few more times.And I get sleepy at like 3 because it looks like it's starting to get dark. It was 7 tonight and Katy and I were totally ready for bed. But we watched James and the Giant Peach instead.Whatev. I'm going to bed now. My paper's done.
click and createI don't know what I want right now.
Friday, November 14, 2008
11/10-11/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment