too short
Today was too short.
I woke up a little late this morning, around 9, and rushed to get ready for mass at 10:30. I made it and rode with Laura. It was nice having someone to go with cuz normally I just take the shuttle with people I don't know.
After we got back from mass I had some lunch then pretty much just crashed til 4. I guess I was out pretty cold because Katy came back and I didn't know until I woke up. And she said I was talking. I haven't talked in my sleep in forever.
Afterwards I did some reading and watched Kath & Kim. After I got back from dinner with Katy and Amber I did some more reading and hung out with Sarah. At 10, Sarah, Krystal, and I went to have tea and listen to poetry and short stories down at Sigma. When we got back we surprised Ceeley for her birthday and brought out a cake from Mal Yo. That suite is pretty funny. And everybody seems to get along and hang out. Our suite is kind of like that, but not really. Whatev.
Hopefully I won't wake myself up coughing again like I did last night. That wasn't very fun =[getting that fo sho Woke up early this morning to leave at 9. Left at 9 and got home a little before 10. Found my mom and said hi. Picked Lauralyn up around 11. We went to lunch and had a nice little convo. Dropped her off around 12:30. Went to my dad's house and stayed there for a while. Went to the movies with Eden at 3:30. We saw Role Models and was surprised at how good it was. Took Eden home. Went to my grandparent's house for a little bit. Chatted with the g-units and my uncle. Left for school. Got stuck in traffic. Went to Macy's to finally get that jacket. Left for school again. Got to school. Chillaxed for a while. Went over to Phillips for the first time. Watched Superbad with Carl and Harrison. Watched SNL with Carl and Harrison. Came back to Hayes. So yeah. that’s what makes us big kids According to Katy, going to a club in Hollywood makes us big kids. We went to club DV8 tonight. We: Me, Katy, Amber, Two of Amber's friends, and two guys that Katy and Amber know. I heard that DV8 was whack, and it kind of was, but it was okay for going out for the first time, not counting Barcelona. And the guys we went with were really good about making sure we were okay and keeping the weird creeps away from us. Katy and I had our work cut out, but we managed to stay creep free. It was really fun. I'm glad I went. after hours I've decided. Philip and I aren't going to be BGF's. He's too needy. I can't provide for what he wants or needs. I am going to be 135 or a size 5 by my birthday. I'll take either.
Monday, November 10, 2008
11/6-11/19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment