I got up maybe around 7:20ish, showered and was out the door around 8. Erin was still asleep in Laura's bed, Katy was still asleep in our room as far as I knew, and Laura wasn't back from her night with Newport. I had 2 hours until I had to pick Daniel up, so I stopped at CVS to get better allergy medicine and then I was on my way. I made really good time since there was pretty much no traffic and figured I might as well go get my car washed since it was filthy. After my car was all pretty and the gas tank was full, I picked Daniel up and we were off.
We made really good time back to school too. It was a little traffic-y on PCH, but that isn't out of the ordinary. After Laura and Erin were ready, all 5 of us went down to the caf for lunch. We pretty much just spent the rest of the day watching stuff online and being silly with each other. Finally around 7:30 we got the idea to go to dinner, so the 5 of us plus Isabela piled into Katy's car and made out way to BJs. The last time I went might have been with my dad, Jen, and Emme back in February. Oh. Nevermind. I went to lunch with my grandma at the one in Montebello this summer.
After dinner Daniel's parents came and got him and then I had to face Laura, Erin, and Katy. They like him. I just don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment