Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Late night snackin'

Today was brutal. For sure.

I set my alarm for 6:30, but it didn't go off. Somehow I woke up at 6:43 and was ready in time for class. Elkins was really nice and was what I always pictured when I thought of a college classroom. We got out early so Laura, Kellie and I tried to find stuff to do. REL in JPA was boring, but that class was nice too. Again, we got out early, so I had to kill time by wandering around. I think I'm really going to like MUS and Pullen seems like a really good professor. Now I had an hour to kill, which was the longest hour of my life. No, not really. But it still seemed like forever. I wish it really was forever because SPAN sucked. That class is totally going to rape me. I am sooo rusty on my Spanish and my prof only speaks Spanish. IP really screwed me up. I could be in Katy's class with the prof that speaks English, but no. I had another hour to kill before BA, so I went to to check my mail and then took the shuttle back up. BA sounds kind of hard, but the professor is handsome and he seems like he's really passionate about teaching, so it should work out.

I was tired and hungry when I got back from my uber long day, so I was not the happiest camper. I decided to go on a run at 8 and that kind of perked me up a bit. Unfortunately, I had a shit load of Spanish to do, so that pretty much ruined my night. But that's okay.

I think this semester is going to be pretty rough, but I know I can handle it. I will have no life, but I'll handle it.

And I made my mind up.

No comments: