Today was fun. I spent a lot of time with Erin, which was wonderful since I've missed her sooooo much. After we all woke up and got ready, Erin, Laura, and I went down to the caf for some waffles. We were probably down there a good two hours since we were chatting with Derek and John after we were done eating. From the caf we went to Laura's room since Chris and Katy were in our room and we didn't want to interrupt anything. Laura modeled for me and Erin, we laughed, and then Laura took off.
After debating about what to do and finding the boys bathroom, we had a really good chat about things. It wasn't too deep of a convo, but I felt that I probably would not have tlaked to her like that last year. Then we finally settled on going to dinner and a movie. We went to Islands in Agoura, but had a good hour before the movie, so we just drove around and explored. We ended up seeing Paper Heart, which was cute, quirky, and funny, but it wasn't my favorite. But I think Erin enjoyed it so that was good. We got back not too long ago and we are both tired. I need to get some sleep since I'm not feeling so hot, so I think I'm going to sleep in Laura and Erin's room with Erin on the floor so Chris and Katy can chill in here til 1 or whenever.
I need to get up early.
No comments:
Post a Comment