Friday, September 4, 2009

Fireflies

I've never seen them, but I like the song.

Thankfully, my alarm went off this morning and I was able to get up and get ready on time for class. I was happy to see the biscuit sandwich sign in the caf, but the station was closed, so that was kind of a bummer. I ended up getting oatmeal instead, which doesn't even compare.

I was pretty much falling asleep the entire time in HUM, except for the few minutes after I saw Gus. I love him. After class, I walked back up to Towers with Laura so she could get her pink mail slip and so I could get some sunglasses, but I changed my mind once we got back since I didn't want to risk waking Katy up. I was fine without sunglasses, so it wasn't a big deal at all. REL was super boring, but at least I got an A on my quiz. After REL I went and bought my workbook for Roggero's and some other mini books that will hopefully help. I probably should've done a little bit of homework for Roggero before MUS, but I didn't. I enjoyed MUS today, but Pullen got a little weird towards the end of class.

Since I had time, I should've taken the shuttle up to the SAC, but I walked. I walked up the hill to Towers, and then I walked up all of those stairs to the CCB, and then I walked up the other hill to get to the SAC. Not fun. I had plenty of time to cool off, so that was fine guess. Spanish wasn't too horrible today, so hopefully it'll just keep getting better. I wish I didn't have to go tomorrow, making my day completely free, but that's not the case. And I have lots to do for that class tomorrow.

I had a little bit of a break before I had to go to work, but because the internet connection in terrible in Towers, I wasn't able to e-mail the people I wanted to or check what I wanted to.

Work was difficult and hot, but it was fun. I met some new people and I learned a lot of new things, so that was really nice. I think I'm really going to like this job. And it worked out perfectly at the end because some girl needed to change her shift for Saturday, and I needed to change my shift for Saturday, and it just worked out. Nice.

I got back maybe around 9:15ish and was completely exhausted. I've been up since 6:30 and should probably be asleep by now, but that's okay. I just have 1 class tomorrow. Just one. And then it's the weekend.

No comments: