I thought about going to the beach, but when I woke up this morning, it was kind of cloudy out. Not good beach weather. I didn't do much of anything before class at 2, but I'm sure as the semester goes on, I'll be busy with other stuff. At around 1:30ish Katy and I went to go check our mail and then I made my way up to Spanish. After class yesterday, I thought today was going to be even worse, but it was actually manageable. Still extremely difficult, but manageable. I pretty much just talked to this guy Peter the whole time.
After class I went back up to the room and tried to use my computer, but was failing most of the time. I don't know if it's because we're far away or there's lots of people here, but the wifi sucks. One minute it'll be super strong, but the majority of the time I only have 2 bars and the web pages don't ever show up. That's okay though. I'm sure it'll come in handy when I actually have stuff to do and read. I was able to watch last night's Secret Life though, so that was good.
Around 7, Laura, Katy, and I went down to the caf for dinner. It seems like all these La Serna people are coming out of the woodwork. There's some guy from LSHS in my Spanish class, I know Timari goes here, and then I saw this guy Nathan down at the caf. Weird.
The rest of my night has pretty much consisted of putzing around online. And now this guy that I went to high school with, Josh, is IMing me on Myspace and flirting his little heart out. Oh Josh.
No comments:
Post a Comment