I wasn't the first one up, but I was the first one ready and out the door. I had an athletic staff meeting this morning before convo, so I needed to be down there early. The meeting was pretty basic and went well, as did convo. I drove down to the Fieldhouse for my meeting, so after convo I drove Katy and I back up. I found a nice spot in Towers, but it was a pain to back out of when we left for our adventure for the day.
As of last night, we didn't really have any plans, but I was thinking and I got the bright idea of going to Phillippes. Success. I got turned around for a second towards the exit, like always, but we made it. It's weird that I can eat so much at home, but when I'm at school, I can get full really easily. I guess that's good though. I don't remember what time we got back, but it was at a decent hour.
I read for HUM and semi-dozed off for a few minutes, and then made my way to BA. It's been going over my head, but I think once I start reading, I'll get the hang of it. After class I went down to the library to get some DVD that I'm supposed to watch for Spanish, but they said they didn't have it. I guess Roggero's trippin. I then went to MUS which went much better than I expected. I actually had fun and I think it's going to be better this year. After MUS I went to the bookstore to get my Spanish workbook, but I was 1 minute too late. I'll just have to get it in the morning, which is totally fine.
I didn't really do much after MUS until around 9 when I went for a run. I am uber out of shape, but I'm going to fix it. I've set my goals and I'm going to reach them. The rest of my night has consisted of showering, talking to Laura, and reading for REL. Fun.
Tomorrow's going to be even more brutal than Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment