I went to bed last night with a little bit of a sore throat, but I didn't think much of it. Well, it was worse this morning. By the time I got ready for work, I had a good 45 minutes to kill, so I went to Starbucks. I probably should've went to the vitamin store to get some Coldcalm, and I definitely thought about it, but I didn't. I went to work instead.
I only worked until 11, which was perfect because we were done at 11, and then I drove up to Towers to pick Katy up. Erin's flight landed waaaay early, so I was freaking out a little bit and I felt bad, but I think we made okay time getting to LAX. Laura was super surprised when Erin showed up in her room. It was cute.
After catching up for a few minutes, we all went down to the caf to grab some lunch. It felt like Erin had been with us all week and like we had never been separated for 4 months. When we got back we spent even more time catching up, but I was super tired and ended up kind of falling asleep. I don't think I actually fell asleep, but I was almost there.
By the time I was up, I was hungry and needed food. We all got ready and headed out to Westwood for In-N-Out and Diddy Riese. By this time I was all congested and didn't feel so hot, so I wasn't all that excited about being out. But that's okay. We got back maybe a little over an hour ago and I still felt crappy so I got in the shower thinking it would decongest me, but it didn't.
I'll be fine tomorrow. I'm hopped up on drugs and I'll be 100% when I wake up in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment