After I was all set to go and Erin was done doing all of her stuff, we set out for the beach. I was planning on going to Free Zuma, but she suggested we go to Ralphs Beach. I had never been there for the actual beach, so I gladly obliged. For a while it was just me and Erin and some weirdos who decided to set up a fort, but by the time we left, close to 1, it was pretty crowded. It was the perfect day for the beach too. It was too hot, but it was just hot enough where we needed to take a few breaks and get in the water. And the water wasn't too cold either, especially after we got over the initial shock of it.
I think we were back in Towers by 1 and I had planned on eating and the going to class, but plans changed. Laura left for work, so that meant Erin would be alone again, so I decided not to go to class. I went and picked up my boardshorts instead and did a few productive things. I just can't miss class again. I can't afford to miss class again. But spending time with Erin is totally better than going to class.
We spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out and talking, and then once Katy got back from class we spent more time with us hanging out and talking. Laura was at work until forever, which sucked for everyone, and then once she got home, both she and Erin were on the phone. If I hadn't seen Katy in 4 months and I knew I wasn't going to see her for almost a year, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to somebody else or not even around for most of the time. Fail. I'm kind of disappointed in Laura about this whole weekend, starting with Friday.
After Laura and Erin's CVS run, all 5 of us, including Kellie made a second In-N-Out run for Erin. It was pretty fun and plenty of innuendos were made. Awesome. After In-N-Out, Katy and Laura went to go talk to their boys and Erin and I got to talk some more and went out on a mini adventure. Laura doesn't want to drive tomorrow, so I volunteered, but that meant emptying out my trunk. Erin went to help me, but before we could get out of Towers, we got to watch DG lip sync to Mandy Moore, which was a little awkward. We laughed on the way to and from the car and then busted up trying to get back into our rooms.
I almost applied for BA. Erin and I would have so much fun together. But I know she'll have a great time this year and she'll make new friends. We'll be living together in our awesome house next year and we can have more fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment