Katy and I woke up early for chapel and made our way down there only to find that celebration chapel doesn't start until next Friday. I could've slept in. Since we were already down there, we went into the caf for breakfast. Unfortunately, all the breakfast stations closed as we were in line, so we ended up with scones. Scones are fine, but I wanted more.
After breakfast I went back up to the room and spent a good 2 hours on Spanish homework, none of which was collected today. But that's okay. It's done. And Spanish went surprisingly well. I spoke up again in class and we even sang a song at the end of class.
The afternoon was going well until I asked Katy what time she wanted to leave to go see Legally Blonde. Stupid move. Laura was in our room talking to us, and then she asked what we were doing tonight, and then she got mad that I didn't buy her a ticket, so then we spent idk how long trying to get her a ticket. Then she wanted to leave ASAP, which I was not prepared for, so that sucked. I was upset about our plans changing and I was upset that I had to rush getting ready, but I sucked it up and didn't say anything. We left in separate cars, which ended up to be a good thing. I forgot the tickets. Luckily we weren't too far down PCH and were able to swing back around to pick them up. We made good time and got to LA maybe about 15 minutes after Laura. We ate at some sketch pizza place and then made our way back to the Pantages. I really enjoyed the show, but I just wish I was in a better mood.
After we got back I changed and then went down to the fountain and talked to Daniel for a bit. I spilled, which I normally don't do, so I feel a little better, but I'm still kind of in a pissy mood. It might be because I've been working hard this week and haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep. And I should be asleep right now since I have to wake up in the morning, but I'm not.
So I guess I made my first major fuck up today by not getting Laura a ticket. I was more mad at myself than at anything else, which is normally the case. I always seem to ruin things.
No comments:
Post a Comment