Monday, August 31, 2009

CCCLLLOOOMMMMMMMMM!

I was doing sooo well with the whole chest pain thing, but it's back. There were a few days in a row where I was totally fine. I just have to wait until November to figure it out I guess. No good. I'm a very impatient person.

I can't really remember what I did between waking up and going to Target besides that I showered. I think I ate some cereal, but that's about it. I think maybe around 2:30 Katy and I went to go put gas in my car and then we went out for a Target run to get some things that we needed around our room and the bathroom. After we got back from Target we hooked up that bathroom with the new handy dandy shower curtain and I finished printing off papers for MUS 280.

Yeah, my chest ain't feeling so hot right now =/ Like really.

Then Daniel came over and chit chatted with all of us for a bit, and then I think I spent a huge chunk of time trying to get my internet to work. It was failing miserably. I think it's because there are so many people in Towers and we're all on our computers. Or I could be completely wrong.

CLOM was at 9:30, so Katy and I started tossing the counseling center ball around just like we did last year. It made me happy. And it made me even more happy that we're rooming together again. I missed her.

CLOM was boring and a little awkward, but that's okay. Daniel called during CLOM, but I called him back and talked to him on the way to In-N-Out. I probably shouldn't have been talking in the car and talking to everyone else instead, but I hadn't talked to him in a while and he wasn't going to be up much later. In-N-Out was fun, as usual, and I got to know Kellie a little bit better. I would've gotten to know her even better had I not been on the phone, but that's okay. It was past midnight by the time we got home, which is fine I guess, but I'm not looking forward to waking up in the morning.

I'm all showered and now I need to pick out what I'm wearing tomorrow.

No comments: