Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10

I crashed hard last night and didn't want to wake up. Katy and I carpooled to school, I went to art, and then I went to the counseling center. It was definitely an emotional visit. I'm really tired of crying so much lately. I had lunch with Erin after and then chose to go to the library instead of class because I would've been doing the same thing in class anyway. I then hung out with Erin in the Sandbar for a little bit and then sat with her while she ate dinner. Back to the library I went since my MSCO class was cancelled and I caught up on some TV. I went to Psi U Think You Can Dance, but I didn't have as much fun as I was hoping. And I got a weird vibe from Katy who left early with Chris, leaving me to rely on Erin for a ride, which wasn't a problem. We got home kinda late, and Katy and Chris were asleep on the couch, and I offered to switch with them, but they declined. They're still asleep. Katy said Chris is going home, but I bet he'll end up staying.

No comments: