Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4

I thought about going to convo, but opted for sleeping in a little bit instead. I headed for home around 11, the time I was going to leave had I went to convo, and got to my grandparents house around 12. Lunch was wonderful. Curry and tortillas. We sat around and chatted for a bit and then my mom and I went to pick up some couch cushions and then went home so I could see the animals. I missed them. Then we set off and ran different errands and I got some things that I needed. We ended up back at my grandparents' house and ate dessert. So. Much. Pie. Cookies. Brownies. It was great. My mom and I ended up leaving around 7, but she went out in search of a TV and I went back home to Malibu. Traffic on the freeway wasn't too bad, but PCH sucked. I was in bumper to bumper traffic for over 45 minutes because of a DUI checkpoint. I made a quick stop at Pavilions for Erin and then came home. I was hoping to do the whole drink at midnight thing, but I was tired, so I was in bed by 10:30. Katy, Tess, Isabela, and Chris came home soon after that and were loud, so I ended up staying awake until 2. I cried myself to sleep.

No comments: