Tuesday, February 15, 2011
February 15
I got to sleep in a little bit, but not too too much since I had to be at work at 11. Work wasn't so bad, except I was working with Amariah for the first few hours and it's always awkward working with her. It wasn't terrible though. It was painfully slow in the beginning, but then right as I was supposed to take my lunch, things got really busy, but Yeltsin and Johnny handled, so it was no big deal. Things were nice and steady for the rest of my shift and I was able to come home and shower and thought about taking a nap, but Erin was home, so I went and talked to her instead. That was a good plan. And then we watched Glee, and then Hellcats, which was random, and then she went and did homework like a good kid while I watched Parenthood. It was absolutely lovely. I loved it. And then Katy and I caught up when she got home and that was lovely too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment