Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13

So Daniel and I ended up watching a movie last night. And we ended up cuddling. And we ended up kissing. And we ended up fooling around. And then I knew things were going to go too far if I stayed down there, so I went to bed upstairs. Erin and Katy both came home around 2.
I got my reading done when I woke up, but Daniel wasn't ready to go until around 11. We went to Lilys for breakfast and then we spent the rest of the day finishing up our Mummy marathon.
We kissed again. I don't know what's going on with that one.
I spent the rest of the day working on my poster for graphics and I was kind of being silly with Katy, so that was nice. I feel like we hadn't done that in a while and it made me really happy.
I think I might get ready for bed. Or actually, I'm going to shower and then go to bed. Yes. That one.

No comments: