Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11

So last night, as I was literally getting into bed, Octavio calls and tells me I need to get a poster done that night. I should've fought him on it, but I didn't. Instead, I got mad and stormed out. Katy was texting me about it later though, and that calmed me down an awful lot. I got the poster done and was in bed right around 5.
I didn't wake up in time for convo, which I think will result in problems later, and I spent the whole day sleeping and surfing around on the computer. I was planning on going to PIT with Katy, but ended up going to the store meeting instead. It went way longer than I was expecting it to and it was awkward and fun at the same time. It was fun because of the people I was sitting with, but awkward because the table was so distinctly divided. I was hoping Katy and I would go out for a Diddy Riese run when I got home, but she wasn't up for adventuring. I really wasn't either actually. I was pretty tired.

No comments: