Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 21

I slept in a tad just because I was so damn tired and because I was too sore to actually get out of bed. When I finally did, it was only to get the books I needed to read. I hopped back into bed, read for COM, got ready for the day, and then Scout and I took a drive so Mike G. could show the house. We parked by the beach and I kinda took a nap and then we went back at noon.
I still had a paper to write and 186 to read, so I kind of had a mini meltdown because I was stressed and was thinking about stuff I shouldn't have been thinking about. But whatever. I didn't go to graphics, I got my paper done, and then I went to COM. I really like that class. I think I only like it because my professor is real chill, but I guess it's kind of interesting.
I came home to find Katy choreographing with Brittni and Alex and I went upstairs and crashed. Hard. It was needed though.
I was still super sore and tired when I got to songfest, but it was really fun and Katy's doing a great job with everything.
So. Much. Fun.

No comments: