Friday, February 18, 2011

February 17

Katy and I carpooled this morning, since that's kind of what we do on Thursdays now, and I got a quarter way through my art project in class, so that was nice. I don't think it'll be as hard as I thought it was going to be. Lunch with Erin went well too and I got my law homework done. We had guest speakers in graphics, which was insightful, but I don't think it was all that necessary. After class, Katy and I came home, I ate, she started songfesting with Alex, and then I went to class which got out early so I came back home. I was really silly for some reason, I think it was the bearclaw mixed with the excitement of Songfest, and then Katy and I carpooled to school for songfest. I'm a traitor. I'm doing it with ATO and Tri-Delt. I was going to do it with HOT if I couldn't do it with Katy, but I can, so I am. I'm excited about it. Katy had extra stuff to do after the rehearsal, so I waited, but it wasn't a big deal at all. I was still silly, but this time it was because I was so tired.

No comments: