Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12

I got to sleep in a little bit today and then headed over to the pool to do some reading after Katy left to go have brunch with her DIF friends. Erin came and joined me when she got home, so that was nice. Daniel was supposed to get here between 4 and 5, but that didn't happen, so I left him since I was supposed to be at school at 6.
Daniel and Erin met me at the game, we lost, we went to Mal-Yo, went to Subway, and then Daniel and I made a pit stop for milk and gas before coming home.
Erin was nowhere to be found and Katy made a last minute decision to go line dancing. I'm kind of jealous of her new friends, but I'm mostly bummed that we aren't spending any time together when I'm trying to fix things. I can't fix things if she's not around for me to fix them.

No comments: