Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8

So I woke up and made my way to Bergamot Station, but I was totally not feeling it when I got there. It was big and confusing and I was a little mad at myself for going alone. I got out of my car, walked around for a second, and then got back in my car with every intent of going home. Fortunately and unfortunately, I couldn't find the freeway entrance, so I doubled back to Bergamot Station. I went into 2 galleries but still wasn't feeling it, so I went home.
I had work at 4 which was okay, only I was stressing because I was going to Jordan's birthday party later. Fortunately, Yeltsin let me go home early so I rushed back home, changed and then headed to Jordan's.
As soon as I got there I was offered two shots of Jack and a vodka and Redbull. I was drunk within the first half hour. Meeting Jordan's friends and barhopping was so much fun and I'm really glad I decided to go. It definitely made up for my birthday.
We got back to Jordan's, I ate some pizza, and then was asleep around 4.

No comments: