I was supposed to table for LSA, but there was no table and I didn't receive any instructions, so I came home to shower before going back to school to meet my therapist. Or counselor. Or whatever I'm supposed to call him. The meeting went much better than last week's intake meeting and I felt pretty comfortable talking to this guy. Dave.
After my meeting I should've done homework, but I went to the library and watched Chuck before class instead. That's okay. I just haven't felt real productive lately. Class went okay and I went to pick up some dinner from Thai Dishes to bring home to Katy. That went over well I think. I was hoping maybe we could go out to dinner somewhere, but eating at home was fine with me.
We went to ICC, which was fine, but I couldn't help but feel out of place afterwards. Katy was talking with Alyssa, Zane, and Isabela for a while, and I was just kind of there. It was my fault I suppose since I chose carpool. After we got home, Katy went over to Alex's with Brittni to talk about Songfest and I should've been doing homework again, but I was just surfing around online, listening to music, and thinking about Daniel and my counseling session until Katy came home around 11:45.
No comments:
Post a Comment