Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/11/11

Still not as cool as 11/11/11 will be.
I woke up around 7:15 and was surprised to see that Katy was already gone. I texted her saying to have a great first day at her internship, which I unfortunately didn't get to hear about, and she told me to go back to sleep. So I did. For about another 2 hours. I got ready and went to my doctor's appointment, which was apparently for next Wednesday, but I was able to see a different doctor. I got done what I needed to get done, found out I had a heart murmur, and then came home. I should've napped, but I didn't. I sat around and was cold instead.
I had work at 3, which was a little weird at first, it took me a while to get into the swing of things, but then it calmed down and I was able to do my job and get extra stuff done. I closed with Rob and Tim which was fun since working with Tim is always fun and I had never worked with Rob before. Tim had extra stuff to do, so we got out a little late, but that's okay.
I showered when I got home then decided to read for class, but ultimately only read half because I figured I'd have time tomorrow. And it was kind of a lot.

No comments: