Sunday, January 23, 2011
January 23
This morning was fine, but then it got weird after that. Katy could tell that I wasn't happy when I gave her her costumes this afternoon when I was at school working on my art homework. Starting over really put a damper on things. I wasted so much time last night. And I probably could've just fixed it, but I went into catastrophe mode and needed to start over. I ventured out to sbux and then came back to do real homework until a little after 10. I read for art and I finished my cards. I thought about getting food, but ultimately just drove and sat in my car before coming home. I haven't been in the best mood all week and I'm not in a good mood now. I don't want Katy to ask me about it, but at the same time, I want her to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment