Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21

I had another mini meltdown last night and ended up crying myself to sleep. It was unfortunate and I wanted to tell Katy when it happened, but I didn't want to interrupt anything. I didn't even tell her goodnight.
I was planning on going to chapel this morning, but Scout was all cuddly and I had too much planned out for the day. I woke and and got ready, cleaned the house, went to pick up my check, went to FedEx, went to the bank, made a pit stop at Petco, returned my jacket, went to PetSmart, went to Target, and then came home. And I cried on my way home, but it wasn't as bad as last night. Things were a little weird at home and I was planning on going to the Film Fest at school, but I changed my mind about going alone. So I didn't go. I did a little bit of homework and then went to go see The Green Hornet by my lonesome. Erin was nowhere to be found when I got home, but Katy had just gotten home from dance. We haven't talked in days and I don't think we're going to get a chance to catch up for another 4 or 5 weeks.
I might mention my mini meltdown, but I might not. I'm going to want to talk about it, but I'm tired and I probably won't be able to talk about it.

No comments: