Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15

I was asleep for about an hour, but then I woke up because it was really hot and I heard Katy and Erin talking up a storm. I always get discouraged when I hear their conversations. I don't have conversations like that with anyone. So then I started to think about my relationships with certain people, so I started reading to keep my mind off of that. Katy went to bed pretty soon after, but I ended up going downstairs. It was hot in my bed and it was cooler on the couch, so that's where I went. Katy and I were texting about us not talking so much this week until around 1:30, and I think I finally fell asleep around 2.
Work wasn't too bad. I always find that my long days, especially when I'm opening, go by pretty quickly. And of course Is stayed late, but I didn't stay all that late, so it wasn't a huge deal.
I came home, showered, and then met Erin out by the pool. It was gorgeous out, so the pool was perfect. I was supposed to nap, and was kind of in that half asleep place, but then Katy joined us and I was awake until we all decided it was time to go home. Katy and I ended up napping, whoops, and then after everyone was ready, we went out to dinner at BJs. Yum.
We got home a little before 10, Erin went over to Josh's, I helped edit a picture for Katy, and Katy got all her ish ready for dance. And I think I'm going to get ready for bed soon. And I might try and get caught up with Katy. We'll see.

No comments: