Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4

It was cold and dark again, but the stars were really really pretty, so it was okay. Opening with Yeltsin went well as usual, and work in general went well. I was off at 9:30 and the ocean on the drive back was so incredibly blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I tried to nap when I got home, but I never actually fell asleep. I was in that half asleep place until maybe 1. I went and got my car washed and ran some errands before coming home and surfing around online for a bit. I was thinking about going to visit Daniel, even though I knew it was a bad idea, but because he had class in the morning and because it was a bad idea, I chose not to go. I was talking to him later and he really wanted me to come over, so I changed my mind and headed out to Riverside a little before 7 and got there at 9. I was planning on staying, but I knew that was a bad idea too. And I knew we had to have a DTR. We were at his apartment for only a few minutes and then we walked over to his friend Kristina's apartment and watched part of Meet Joe Black. We got there in the middle of it and left before it ended, so I was confused. We got back to his apartment a little before 11 and watched some TV with his roommate, and then I left a little after 12. Daniel wasn't very happy that I was leaving, but I couldn't stay. I should've at that point since I was way too tired to be driving, but I didn't. And I wanted to talk to him, really, I did, but we were never alone to have that discussion. And because we didn't have that discussion, we ended up kissing goodbye. I got home around 1:45 and was waaaaaay beyond tired. I spent more time driving than with Daniel, but it was worth it. I like that one.

No comments: