Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Not as cool as 11/11/11 will be, but whatev.
My plan worked. I wasn't tired and I wasn't bitter when I woke up at 4:30. And I think I woke up around midnight to the sound of fireworks, or gunshots, but I might have dreamed that up. Walking to my car was a little scary. It was way cold and way dark, but I didn't get mugged or raped or anything, so that was good. As usual, I showed up to work on time at 5:15, but the shift from Cross Creek was late. Like really late. "6:15 right?" "Nope. 5:15." "Oh, shit! We're late." I was on time. He was late. But I couldn't get mad. I tried, but I couldn't. It was dead, so opening late didn't even matter. And Dave was 15 minutes late, Johnny was 45 minutes late, and Tim was 30 minutes early. And I got to leave a tad bit early, so that was nice. I always like working with Johnny and Tim during the same shift because they're both so flirty, but Johnny knows that Tim gets jealous, so he lays it on thick and Tim gets all flustered.
I talked to my mom and Daniel for a little bit when I got home and then took a nap until 3. Wonderful. I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening listening to music and watching some short films online.
I realized around 6:30 that I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I ate some leftovers and did some stuff around the house. I finished the night off with more music and plenty of cuddles from the wittle one.

No comments: