Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20

The first hour of class this morning was pretty boring, but the rest of it was fun. We just painted stuff.
Lunch with Erin was good, but she didn't buy, so that sucked, but whatever.
Graphics was kind of frustrating because I wanted to work on my laptop but wasn't allowed to.
Homework with Jordan went better than expected and I think I'll be able to do the homework on my own from now on.
Class was super long, but I made it through.
I came home a little before 10, briefly caught up with Erin and then surfed around before my mind started racing.
I really wanted this year, this semester, to be the start of something really good between Katy and I. But lately, we haven't been talking and I've been running away. And these next few weeks are only going to get worse I'm afraid. And it's all going to culminate on my birthday, which is unfortunate.
Bummer.

No comments: